Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Sick leave part 3

I couldn't even get out of bed this morning, I snoozed the alarm over 7 times before shutting it off. I have a fever, I'm coughing, fatigue and anything else you can imagine. I just can't believe they can put a man on the moon, but they can't find a cure for the flu. The weird thing is I am not bothered with the flu as much as I am bothered with the time I spent in bed doing nothing. Its boring as hell, I had enough of the reruns they have on Showtime, within the past 36 hours I've seen the same episodes over and over again, not of the good shows no noooo, the worst of the worst. (as mentioned in Sick leave part 2 - yesterday's post). I have to do something productive, but I'm in no condition to think of anything to do....... wooohoo Reba is on AGAIN, I'm going to jump out of the window

No comments: