Saturday, February 10, 2007

Tagged by Zed - 10 things u don't know about me

i asked zed not to tag me, and yet there was my name - in capital letters.

10 things u don't know about me:

1. i'm a cat person
2. i love brainless celebrity gossip magazines
3. i'm half lebanese
4. my favorite lebanese singer is carole samaha
5. i speak german
6. i genuinly believe in karma
7. if i tease u a lot it means i like u a lot
8. i secretly like some britney spears songs
9. i'm pro-choice
10. joud is not my real name

good night

4 comments:

Misguided said...

10 things you should know about me :

1. i'm not a cat person.. not much of a pet person.
2. i do not like brainless celebrity gossip magazines
3. i'm not half lebanese
4. I don't really have a favorite singer..
5. i speak italian
6. i genuinly believe in karma...
7. if i tease u a lot it means i like u a lot
8. i secretly like some JoJo songs
9. i'm pro-choice
10. joud is not my real name

Elijah said...

LOL @ misguided

I like cats too, I believe in karma too, If I swear at you a lot it means I like u a lot, I secretly like Gwen Stefani's songs.

Zed said...

WHAT??? your real name is NOT Joud????

Joud said...

misguided: witty indeed :) 4 things in common, not too shabby

elijah: i love gwen stefani !

zed: hey not all bloggers use their real name like u