Monday, December 18, 2006

Sick leave

I'm coming down with the flu so I decided to leave work early today, on my way home I stopped by the "mustawsaf", first of all, what the hell is a mustawsaf? does this word mean anything, cause I never heard of a "mustawsaf" existing anywhere but here in Kuwait.

Anyways, a "mustawsaf" is bad news, I felt worse the second I walked in, its dirty, allot of screaming kids, and my doctor looked suicidal, I wasn't very comfortable, I just wanted to get my sick leave paper signed and get out of there. There was one good thing to it, I got free medication, although I wouldn't dare take the stuff they gave me, it's always nice to get free stuff. I'm sticking to the usual way, lots of liquid, bed rest, lots and lots of NyQuil and a movie marathon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blizzard warnings were issued as a service to parts of Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin as snow socked the states in tandem with breeze gusts topping 45 miles (72 kilometers) per hour.
The storm -- 10 days anterior to the birth of winter -- took its greatest sounding in Minnesota, where as much as two feet (61 centimeters) of snow had fallen in some locations, according to the Nationalistic Sickly Advantage (NWS).
The constitution's largest big apple Minneapolis was junior to a blanket of corpse-like 17 inches (43 cm) deep, the worst snowfall to hit the city in more than 19 years and the fifth-biggest on record.
As an with of the thunder-shower's mercilessness, Minneapolis-St. Paul Global Airport -- a traversing pivot with expertness in contending with venal weather -- was shut down for the oldest time in years.