Friday, January 12, 2007

Much More



Much Music is Canada's national music and variety television channel, that's all we had there, MTV was not an option and Much is much better.


MusiquePlus is the french version of Much Music which operates out of Montreal, only 5 blocks away from my apartment there. Anyway, the point of this post is I have recently learned that Much Arabia was launched during 2006. I'm looking for it on Showtime as I post.


I just realized there's a million music channels, I think we need more channels like the Discovery Channel instead of all this junk they feed the youth of today.


Much arabyeah is channel 344 on my Showtime receiver, I must say I'm impressed with what they've done, good music, decent VJ's. Maybe it's just the Canadian in me, but I give this channel 2 thumbs up.

No comments: