Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I got flicked off

yesterday i was driving in the left lane of a highway, hovering around the speed limit (because of the law-abiding driver in front of me, whom i respect). then i looked at my sideview-mirror to see a big white 4-wheeler behind me; he was so close to my car that the slightest brake would've surely gotten my rear bumper a white dent. since i couldn't move any faster, i ignored the s.o.b and kept rocking to my newly made old school CD.

but the bastard behind me wouldn't leave it at that: the 1st chance he got, he went to the next lane, sped ahead, cut me off (almost hitting the guy who was in front of me). i honked. he flicked me off. then he went to the extreme right and took an exit.

kudos to whoever raised this guy.

8 comments:

KJ said...

Was it a Land Cruiser by any chance? It is typical Land Cruiser behavior

Kinano said...

LMAO @ "kudos to whoever raised this guy."

Yes, idiots like him roam the roads of Kuwait in schools :P

On a somewhat related note, I once saw this guy with a bumper sticker that said "If you can read this I can hit my breaks and sue you" Maybe you should get one! ;)

Sene said...

Seen quite a few characters like that in Kuwait roads. My friend had an accident last year, due to one such person. He ahs his Pathfinder banged from behind. Luckily, he and his family were safe. But, just don't ask about the car...

Joud said...

kj: didn't pay attention but it could've been

kinan: this guy could probably see my highlights, let alone a bumper sticker on my rear bumper

sene: damn.. tailgating has to be one of the most annoying & dangerous driving problems in kuwait

eshda3wa said...

i dont get these ppl?
do they think they own the road that they can move any car infront of them?
wat a total idiot!
and to cut u off nearly causing an accedent only to take an exit
kudos to the mans brain sara7a

Jewaira said...

and you wonder where everyone is going in such a hurry?
Nerve wracking I tell you

Joud said...

eshda3wa: they think they're in a video game or smthg

jewaira: yes it's like their time is so much more valuable than everyone else's.

thankfully i develeoped a mechanism where i don't get so mad at these jackasses anymore, i just shrug them off

Elijah said...

You know if I were you I would've flicked him off before he had a chance to do it to me, I've been doing a lot of that lately and it feels good :)